Chennai high court had ordered 3 years imprisonment for sports and youth welfare minister Balakrishna Reddy. In Chennai there's a court to enquire cases against MPs and MLAs, and this court will specially look into cases against the bureaucrats and recently in a sexual harassment case had ordered 10 years imprisonment for former Perambalur DMK MLA Rajkumar.
Similarly there was a case against current MLA Balakrishna Reddy in connection to damage of public property and burning of vehicles during 1988 fight against alcohol, and in connection to this 108 people faced cases and now he had been given 10000 RS fine and 3 years imprisonment.
It is possible that his ministry might go hence they're waiting for a second Verdict today.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism