Chennai high court had ordered 3 years imprisonment for sports and youth welfare minister Balakrishna Reddy. In Chennai there's a court to enquire cases against MPs and MLAs, and this court will specially look into cases against the bureaucrats and recently in a sexual harassment case had ordered 10 years imprisonment for former Perambalur DMK MLA Rajkumar.
Similarly there was a case against current MLA Balakrishna Reddy in connection to damage of public property and burning of vehicles during 1988 fight against alcohol, and in connection to this 108 people faced cases and now he had been given 10000 RS fine and 3 years imprisonment.
It is possible that his ministry might go hence they're waiting for a second Verdict today.
Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter Reportedly the news that actor Vishal was going to get engaged to the daughter of a Hyderabad based businessman began doing the rounds last month. Meanwhile the actor himself, however, remained tight lipped about things, neither confirming nor denying the news. Furthermore putting the rumors to rest, actor Anisha Alla, who had appeared in films like Pelli Choopulu and Arjun Reddy
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found