Accordingly, ever since the Prajakutami's decimation in Telangana and TRS' thumping victory, Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao has been reminding his political rival and AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu about his "return gift." Meanwhile there has been speculation that TRS and BJP have had an internal understanding in defeating the TDP, trustworthy sources say that there is a secret deal which may surprise the political fraternity.
Furthermore the deal is also a reason behind KCR's growing ambitions to play a key role in national politics. As per report Bharatiya Janata Party and Telangana Rashtra Samithi have decided that if TRS is successful in interfering in Andhra Pradesh's Assembly elections and plays a role in helping other political parties unite against TDP and defeat Chandrababu, KCR will get a plum post at the Centre.
Moreover BJP High Command has promised that if KCR is successful in defeating Chandrababu Naidu (by uniting Jana Sena and YSRCP) in AP, then he will be given the post of a Deputy Prime Minister. Reportedly KCR's attempts at forming Federal Front are just a cover to show that he is not close to the BJP and hence, is seeking a non-BJP and non-Congress front.
Kamal Haasan trolled by director! Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan, the MNM party president had recently posted a funny video, where he becomes angered by promises given by existing political leaders and throws remote on TV and breaks the TV, which has been trolled by many people.
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin
- Twitter account, RG-Wayanad caters to needs of Kerala media
- Voting in Phase 2 Lok Sabha Election begins
- First major raid conducted on BJP leaders in Karnataka
- Why AMMK Men protested against flying squad?
- Tamilnadu gearing up for LS Polls