Accordingly, ever since the Prajakutami's decimation in Telangana and TRS' thumping victory, Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao has been reminding his political rival and AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu about his "return gift." Meanwhile there has been speculation that TRS and BJP have had an internal understanding in defeating the TDP, trustworthy sources say that there is a secret deal which may surprise the political fraternity.
Furthermore the deal is also a reason behind KCR's growing ambitions to play a key role in national politics. As per report Bharatiya Janata Party and Telangana Rashtra Samithi have decided that if TRS is successful in interfering in Andhra Pradesh's Assembly elections and plays a role in helping other political parties unite against TDP and defeat Chandrababu, KCR will get a plum post at the Centre.
Moreover BJP High Command has promised that if KCR is successful in defeating Chandrababu Naidu (by uniting Jana Sena and YSRCP) in AP, then he will be given the post of a Deputy Prime Minister. Reportedly KCR's attempts at forming Federal Front are just a cover to show that he is not close to the BJP and hence, is seeking a non-BJP and non-Congress front.
HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed According to sources the indefinite strike called by thousands of employees of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is set to continue after the employees and the management of the public-sector undertaking was unable to resolve their stand-off over the revision of wages. Meanwhile in Bengaluru, where HAL is based, and in company units across the country, HAL employees blocked
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital