Accordingly, ever since the Prajakutami's decimation in Telangana and TRS' thumping victory, Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao has been reminding his political rival and AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu about his "return gift." Meanwhile there has been speculation that TRS and BJP have had an internal understanding in defeating the TDP, trustworthy sources say that there is a secret deal which may surprise the political fraternity.
Furthermore the deal is also a reason behind KCR's growing ambitions to play a key role in national politics. As per report Bharatiya Janata Party and Telangana Rashtra Samithi have decided that if TRS is successful in interfering in Andhra Pradesh's Assembly elections and plays a role in helping other political parties unite against TDP and defeat Chandrababu, KCR will get a plum post at the Centre.
Moreover BJP High Command has promised that if KCR is successful in defeating Chandrababu Naidu (by uniting Jana Sena and YSRCP) in AP, then he will be given the post of a Deputy Prime Minister. Reportedly KCR's attempts at forming Federal Front are just a cover to show that he is not close to the BJP and hence, is seeking a non-BJP and non-Congress front.
Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65% New Delhi sources stated that Telecom operator Reliance Jio reported a jump of 65% in its net profit to Rs 831 crore during the December 2018 quarter, mainly on account of a rise in customer base. Meanwhile the company had recorded a net profit of Rs 681 crore in the corresponding period a year ago.
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?