According to sources Super Blood Moon 2019, is a rare event which amateur astronomers look forward to this one is due to occur in January. Meanwhile notably, this particular Super Blood Moon is actually going to be a trifecta of lunar events a total lunar eclipse, super blood moon, and a “Wolf Moon” and is also being called the Super Blood Wolf Moon and based on your time zone you can see the Moon.
According to National Geographic, the total lunar eclipse will begin at 10:11am IST on January 21 (11:41pm ET, January 20) and will last for 62 minutes. Furthermore most people in Asia, including India, will miss the complete eclipse, whereas people in eastern Africa and eastern Europe will just get to see the partial lunar eclipse, which will start before the 10:11am start time, and continue after the 62 minutes mark. Reportedly the complete lunar event, including the partial eclipses and total eclipse, will last for 3.5 hours.
Moreover this happens when the Sun, Earth, and Moon are perfectly lined up and the Earth blocks all of Sun's light from reaching the Moon. Reports added a lunar eclipse only takes place when there is a full Moon. Hence this time's January 21 event is being called Super Blood Wolf Moon.
If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax According to sources governments in deep financial trouble turning to businesses for advice on reinvigorating the economy and kick-starting a cycle of growth and prosperity is not new. Meanwhile centuries ago, when an entire line of French emperors fought ruinous wars and bankrupted the economy, they paused to conduct an event not too different from our modern day investor summit,
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu