Jakarta sources stated that Indonesia on Tuesday resumed the search for one of the two black boxes of the Lion Air aircraft, which had crashed into the Java Sea in October killing all 189 people on-board. Meanwhile Indonesia's National Transportation Safety Committee (KNKT) chief Soerjanto Tjahjono said that a military ship, KRI Spica, will sail towards Karawang, which is near the area where the accident occurred, if weather conditions were favorable.
Soerjanto told "He thinks that this boat is sophisticated enough to help us find the CVR (recording of the conversation of the pilots in the cabin)”. Furthermore Soerjanto added that the search, which was suspended in November due to bad weather in the area and bureaucratic and budgetary obstacles, will last a week and that the box has a 90 day locator beacon.
Moreover the Boeing 737 Max 8 Lion Air plane had crashed into the Java Sea at a great speed, minutes after taking off from the Jakarta airport. Reportedly search teams had recovered one of the black boxes, which record flight data, three days after the tragedy, which allowed the KNKT to release a preliminary report on the causes of the fatal crash, including erroneous data from the sensors of the aircraft.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism