As per report early mornings became suddenly cold when New Year struck. Meanwhile the normally moderate, not too hot never too cold weather of Kerala became “chilling” for its people unused to such extremes, and the days, terribly hot. Chennai has been making the same complaint, Hyderabad too has seen a steep drop in temperature.
Furthermore normally indifferent to most changes outside the concern of their daily lives, Malayalis woke up to cold mornings with a slight shiver, not just because of the unusual temperatures, but because of the all too fresh memories of a flood that went by, wrecking the state so much. Reportedly a change in climate could not be blinked away and ignored anymore. It had to be investigated.
Pradeep John, weatherman, Tamilnadu said “It has nothing to do with global warming, he assures us and Abhilash agrees that there is no direct connection to global warming. But indirectly, global warming may result in the phenomenon extending further”. Reportedly the cold days are expected to continue in interior Tamilnadu. Bangalore, Mysuru too will be colder than normal.”
Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory Elections are done and dusted and the Voters' Verdict is sealed in Electronic Voting Machines which will be opened only on May 23rd. The Election Commission even banned the Exit Polls until May 19th which is when the last phase of General Elections will conclude. So, there is absolutely no clue about what is the verdict of the people.
- Good Ratings for Yatra Premiere Worries TDP
- Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker?
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours