Chennai sources made a statement that Chief Minister Palanisamy announced the new district to split the Kallakurichi in Villupuram alone. Accordingly Kallakurichi emerges as the 33rd district of Tamilnadu. Chief Minister Palanisamy gave a debate on Governor's speech and 27 companies have been given administrative approval by the World Investor Conference. Reportedly Rs 44,000 crore will be invested in Tamilnadu and 50,000 jobs will be available.
Furthermore as per report it was stated that instant approval is provided for companies with a single window program. Accordingly Tamilnadu is one of the most attractive tourist destinations in the country. Presently the government is providing them with the necessary security and the people are fully cooperating with plastic wastes and 6200 mega power projects are underway.
Moreover with this, Tamilnadu will be the electromagnetic state and the project report is being prepared to get the Metro train to Coimbatore. Reports added the long standing demand of Kallakurichi separate district is announced yesterday and the district IAS officer will be announced shortly.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism