Chennai sources made a statement that Chief Minister Palanisamy announced the new district to split the Kallakurichi in Villupuram alone. Accordingly Kallakurichi emerges as the 33rd district of Tamilnadu. Chief Minister Palanisamy gave a debate on Governor's speech and 27 companies have been given administrative approval by the World Investor Conference. Reportedly Rs 44,000 crore will be invested in Tamilnadu and 50,000 jobs will be available.
Furthermore as per report it was stated that instant approval is provided for companies with a single window program. Accordingly Tamilnadu is one of the most attractive tourist destinations in the country. Presently the government is providing them with the necessary security and the people are fully cooperating with plastic wastes and 6200 mega power projects are underway.
Moreover with this, Tamilnadu will be the electromagnetic state and the project report is being prepared to get the Metro train to Coimbatore. Reports added the long standing demand of Kallakurichi separate district is announced yesterday and the district IAS officer will be announced shortly.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?