Hyderabad sources reported that the stations are partially equipped with the same, having baggage scanners, body scanners and metal detectors but to fulfill all requirements of ISS, the stations need to undergo some changes, like redesigning their entry and exit points in accordance with footfall.
Meanwhile one can enter Secunderabad railway station from over six different points and ISS check is there at only the two main entrances. Furthermore the remaining entrances will now have to be closed while the main entrances are guarded with high end technology. Reportedly ISS is not strictly implemented at the station now, as passengers can often be seen escaping checks.
Moreover according to railway officials, a detailed station security plan is being prepared, taking into consideration various entry and exit points at a station. Further entry points that enable trespassing would be closed through boundary walls and other entrances would be managed through collapsible barriers and sealed gates. Hence random check of passengers and scanning of their luggage is done keeping in view footfall at that particular station.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue