Hyderabad sources reported that the stations are partially equipped with the same, having baggage scanners, body scanners and metal detectors but to fulfill all requirements of ISS, the stations need to undergo some changes, like redesigning their entry and exit points in accordance with footfall.
Meanwhile one can enter Secunderabad railway station from over six different points and ISS check is there at only the two main entrances. Furthermore the remaining entrances will now have to be closed while the main entrances are guarded with high end technology. Reportedly ISS is not strictly implemented at the station now, as passengers can often be seen escaping checks.
Moreover according to railway officials, a detailed station security plan is being prepared, taking into consideration various entry and exit points at a station. Further entry points that enable trespassing would be closed through boundary walls and other entrances would be managed through collapsible barriers and sealed gates. Hence random check of passengers and scanning of their luggage is done keeping in view footfall at that particular station.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding