Accordingly former British Prime Minister Tony Blair on Monday visited Andhra Pradesh and its capital Amaravati and was full of praise for the state's Real Time Governance Society (RTGS). Blair landed at the Vijayawada Airport in Gannavaram in the evening and was received by state IT and Municipal Administration and Urban Development (MAUD) Minister Nara Lokesh, who is also the son of Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu.
Meanwhile from there, the duo travelled to the interim government complex at Velugapudi where Blair met Naidu and was given a tour of how the real time governance works. Tony Blair wrote in the visitor's book "He thinks it is one of the most exciting things happening anywhere in the world. He thinks you are leading a revolution in how to govern. It is an extraordinary undertaking in a state, which is the size of a reasonably large European country and thinks there are lessons from Andhra Pradesh for the globe”.
Moreover the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister's Office said in a press note recognizing the revolutionary data driven governance in AP and its tremendous impact on the lives of the citizens, he also lauded the state government for its extraordinary efforts for the development of the state.
Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory Elections are done and dusted and the Voters' Verdict is sealed in Electronic Voting Machines which will be opened only on May 23rd. The Election Commission even banned the Exit Polls until May 19th which is when the last phase of General Elections will conclude. So, there is absolutely no clue about what is the verdict of the people.
- Good Ratings for Yatra Premiere Worries TDP
- Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker?
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours