Reportedly PM Narendra Modi is a great orator who loves to see the public swing to his moves and talk, but as a public personality, you are also likely to make a few mistakes when you are being watched round the clock. Furthermore recently, when the Prime Minister was addressing BJP party workers in Andhra Pradesh through a video conference, he fired a slew of arrows towards TDP Chief N. Chandrababu Naidu for making way for his son, Nara Lokesh.
Modi said "The CM is so fixated with the rise of his son that he doesn't realize how his politics and corruption can lead to sunset to the state. Hence the Alliance of Opposition Parties is an arrangement of family ruled parties and in response to a BJP karyakarta's question. Furthermore one does not fail to notice how Modi cleverly left out YSR Congress Chief Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy who is the son of former CM of AP, Y.S. Rajasekhar Reddy.
Moreover even Jaganmohan Reddy stepped into politics after his father, which makes his political entry to a dynasty driven one. Further in Telangana too, KCR and his family have been ruling the roost. Netizens and people who have observed this reasoning of Modi have been questioning about why Modi was selective in his criticism of dynastic politics, while the same is being repeated in Telangana too.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue