Reportedly PM Narendra Modi is a great orator who loves to see the public swing to his moves and talk, but as a public personality, you are also likely to make a few mistakes when you are being watched round the clock. Furthermore recently, when the Prime Minister was addressing BJP party workers in Andhra Pradesh through a video conference, he fired a slew of arrows towards TDP Chief N. Chandrababu Naidu for making way for his son, Nara Lokesh.
Modi said "The CM is so fixated with the rise of his son that he doesn't realize how his politics and corruption can lead to sunset to the state. Hence the Alliance of Opposition Parties is an arrangement of family ruled parties and in response to a BJP karyakarta's question. Furthermore one does not fail to notice how Modi cleverly left out YSR Congress Chief Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy who is the son of former CM of AP, Y.S. Rajasekhar Reddy.
Moreover even Jaganmohan Reddy stepped into politics after his father, which makes his political entry to a dynasty driven one. Further in Telangana too, KCR and his family have been ruling the roost. Netizens and people who have observed this reasoning of Modi have been questioning about why Modi was selective in his criticism of dynastic politics, while the same is being repeated in Telangana too.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding