Chennai sources stated that the Supreme Court has imposed a ban on Pongal for the poverty line and on behalf of the Pongal festival, Tamilnadu Government announced that all ration card readers, parchiris, sugar and sugarcane pieces would be given a thousand rupees cash Pongal. Meanwhile the Public Prosecution case was filed against the Chennai High Court. Accordingly in the case of Daniel, who was from Coimbatore, Rs. 1,000 rupees prizes will cost Rs 2,000 crore and the government's money is wasted.
Furthermore the Tamilnadu government is in financial crisis. By paying Rs.100, the financial crisis will increase. Reportedly with this amount, basic facilities can be improved and Gaza storm relief work, without giving the prize, cannot accept. Further in this case, the judges came to inquire before Sathyanarayanan, Rajamaniankam session. He said infrastructure development, road and schools could be improved.
Reportedly Pongal will be awarded Rs.1000 / - What is the need for the Pongal Prize without taking up the construction work in storm affected areas? Ask the question and do not give Rs.1000 Pongal gift to those above the poverty line. They were ordered to provide only to those below the poverty line. Perhaps judges said that sugarcane, pachracchi and sugar were not allowed.
Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs? Vijayawada sources stated that with the day of counting barely a month away, Andhra Pradesh chief Secretary LV Subramanyam is set to hold a video conference with District Collectors and SPs from the state Secretariat on Tuesday. Meanwhile, others scheduled to be present at the conference include DGP RP Thakur, Telangana Chief Electoral Officer, Gopalakrishna Dwivedi, Additional DG, Law and Order, Ravishankar Ayyanar, among others.
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath