Chennai sources stated that the Supreme Court has imposed a ban on Pongal for the poverty line and on behalf of the Pongal festival, Tamilnadu Government announced that all ration card readers, parchiris, sugar and sugarcane pieces would be given a thousand rupees cash Pongal. Meanwhile the Public Prosecution case was filed against the Chennai High Court. Accordingly in the case of Daniel, who was from Coimbatore, Rs. 1,000 rupees prizes will cost Rs 2,000 crore and the government's money is wasted.
Furthermore the Tamilnadu government is in financial crisis. By paying Rs.100, the financial crisis will increase. Reportedly with this amount, basic facilities can be improved and Gaza storm relief work, without giving the prize, cannot accept. Further in this case, the judges came to inquire before Sathyanarayanan, Rajamaniankam session. He said infrastructure development, road and schools could be improved.
Reportedly Pongal will be awarded Rs.1000 / - What is the need for the Pongal Prize without taking up the construction work in storm affected areas? Ask the question and do not give Rs.1000 Pongal gift to those above the poverty line. They were ordered to provide only to those below the poverty line. Perhaps judges said that sugarcane, pachracchi and sugar were not allowed.
10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike Bengaluru sources stated that the workers of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited across its nine units in the country began an indefinite strike on Monday, pressing various demands including wage revision. Meanwhile All India HAL Trade Unions Coordination Committee (AIHALTUCC) had on Sunday announced the indefinite strike after talks with the management ended in failure.
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370