Chennai sources stated that the Supreme Court has imposed a ban on Pongal for the poverty line and on behalf of the Pongal festival, Tamilnadu Government announced that all ration card readers, parchiris, sugar and sugarcane pieces would be given a thousand rupees cash Pongal. Meanwhile the Public Prosecution case was filed against the Chennai High Court. Accordingly in the case of Daniel, who was from Coimbatore, Rs. 1,000 rupees prizes will cost Rs 2,000 crore and the government's money is wasted.
Furthermore the Tamilnadu government is in financial crisis. By paying Rs.100, the financial crisis will increase. Reportedly with this amount, basic facilities can be improved and Gaza storm relief work, without giving the prize, cannot accept. Further in this case, the judges came to inquire before Sathyanarayanan, Rajamaniankam session. He said infrastructure development, road and schools could be improved.
Reportedly Pongal will be awarded Rs.1000 / - What is the need for the Pongal Prize without taking up the construction work in storm affected areas? Ask the question and do not give Rs.1000 Pongal gift to those above the poverty line. They were ordered to provide only to those below the poverty line. Perhaps judges said that sugarcane, pachracchi and sugar were not allowed.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?