Nagpur sources stated that woman has reportedly stolen her heart and lodged a complaint with police in Nagpur. Previously in Nagpur, a cash prize of Rs. 82 lakh was returned to the police commissioner's office.
Meanwhile when speaking to reporters it was stated that in the presence of Police Commissioner Bhushan Kumar Upadhyayya, Subathayya said, we find the stolen items and hand it over to the people. Reports added but sometimes we have too many complaints.
Moreover a youth went to a police station in Nagpur and reported that she had stolen her heart and lodged a complaint. Reportedly the police refused to give him a complaint and sent him back and the young man has been adamant to buy a complaint. Further then the superiors continued to negotiate with him. Such issues will not be in any section of the Indian law. Finally they said that they could not take legal action and they have dispatched the problem through negotiations.
ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts? As per reports, it was stated that two days after devastating Sri Lanka bombings that killed more than 300 and injured 500 on Easter Sunday, the international terrorist organization ISIS claims responsibility for these blasts. Meanwhile, a local Islamic group National Thowheeth Jama'ath was suspected to be behind this barbaric act, but ISIS's official Al-Amaq news agency made a claim that the suicide bombers were 'fighters of the Islamic State'.
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply