Chennai high court has imposed a ban on the gifting of 1000 rupees by Tamilnadu government to people above poverty line. As Pongal nears, it has been the practice of giving Pongal gift to people including one kilogram of rice, sugar, cashew, grapes, sugarcane and also 1000 rupees.
Since yesterday this package along with 1000 rupees have been given to people in ration shops.
However the move has been opposed by other political parties which have said that these 1000 rupees is given to make people vote for ADMK and filed a case following which Chennai high court had banned the issuing of 1000 rupees to people above poverty line.
Woman gets depressed as she finds her husband is already father of 47 Children !!! It has been a weird earth we are in, as there are people who crave to have kids but won't be able to either due to health reasons or financial positions or other factors but at the other side, there are people who give birth to multiple kids irrespective of their financial status or health issues.
- Elephant causes rampage in Kerala!
- First Lesbian Cricketing Pair in the History of Cricket
- Reason how Sadhvi Pragya got ticket!
- Even Candidates Shy Away from Janasena Review Meeting
- Thambidurai's surprising behavior!
- North Indians angry over Briyani!
- Will Rahul Gandhi fulfill his poll promises?
- Did TTV Dinakaran appeared before Court in defamation case?