Hyderabad sources reported that Cyberabad Police on Monday night arrested 58 persons, including 14 techies, for involvement in the QNet scam in which lakhs of people across the country where cheated to the tune of crores of rupees. Meanwhile officials froze Rs 2.7 crore in the techies’ accounts on Tuesday and are probing the case. Furthermore as many as 14 complaints pertaining to the scam were received by the economic offences wing in Cyberabad.
Reportedly the Cyberabad police commissioner warned the public against roping in more people into the scheme, as by doing so, they will be held liable for fraud too. Further formerly known as Gold Quest, Quest Net is a Hong Kong-based multi-level marketing company owned by the QI Group,” the commissioner said. “The company invokes several ponzi and binary schemes, vacation packages and more, the business tactics of which are illegal.
Moreover QNet, the main subsidiary of the QI Group, was founded by Vijay Eswaran and Joseph Bismark in Hong Kong in 1998. Accordingly Trevor Kuna, who joined QNet in 2008, was the chief marketing officer and is said have been appointed CEO of QNet. Perhaps Cyberabad sleuths had cracked down on various parts of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Bengaluru and New Delhi in this regard, Cyberabad police commissioner Mr V.C. Sajjanar said that of 30 cases registered against QNet in Cyberabad, eight are being probed by the Telangana state CID.
Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs? Vijayawada sources stated that with the day of counting barely a month away, Andhra Pradesh chief Secretary LV Subramanyam is set to hold a video conference with District Collectors and SPs from the state Secretariat on Tuesday. Meanwhile, others scheduled to be present at the conference include DGP RP Thakur, Telangana Chief Electoral Officer, Gopalakrishna Dwivedi, Additional DG, Law and Order, Ravishankar Ayyanar, among others.
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath