Hyderabad sources reported that pollution saw a major increase in the city with particulate matter 2.5 levels recording 94 ug/m3 in the city areas. Meanwhile the real time monitoring stations have shown a bad quality of air from afternoon to evening. Reportedly the instantaneous recording showed the levels peak from 81 ug/m3 to 115 ug/m3 till late evening.
Reportedly the bad quality of air is being attributed to heavy vehicular pollution along with the burning of firewood to beat the cold weather at night. Hence there have also been complaints to the pollution control board of burning of garbage at various places which they state is also one of the reasons for the bad quality of air. Furthermore with the temperatures falling at night, the dispersal of particulate matter in the air is not fast and most of the matter is static at one place in the air.
Moreover the officials state that the vehicles have been kept at locations like Sanath Nagar, Zoo Park, cross junctions connecting to highways to understand the quality of air. Perhaps the industrial zones are also covered and those levels help them to intervene with the industry and the present high levels, state officials are mainly due to the movement of vehicles.
Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs? Vijayawada sources stated that with the day of counting barely a month away, Andhra Pradesh chief Secretary LV Subramanyam is set to hold a video conference with District Collectors and SPs from the state Secretariat on Tuesday. Meanwhile, others scheduled to be present at the conference include DGP RP Thakur, Telangana Chief Electoral Officer, Gopalakrishna Dwivedi, Additional DG, Law and Order, Ravishankar Ayyanar, among others.
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath