Accordingly Minister Bhuma Akhila Priya is unhappy with the recent developments in TDP in the district. Meanwhile it became evident as she skipped CM Chandrababu Naidu's Janmabhoomi meeting held in the district recently and although the meeting coincided with her father Bhuma Nagi Reddy's birth anniversary, that's a lame excuse to avoid CM's meeting in own district that too when she is a cabinet minister. Hence this has irked TDP leaders and cadre in the district.
Presently it is buzzed that whether Akhila Priya will attend the cabinet meeting or not. Meanwhile, political developments are changing quickly and she is not very happy with the developments in TDP and hence she is said to be thinking of switching to either YCP or Janasena. Furthermore since she has already crossed over from YCP to TDP, chances are that she could now jump into Pawan Kalyan's Janasena.
Moreover TDP's senior leader and former aide to Bhuma family AV Subba Reddy isn't in good equation with Akhila Priya. Reportedly Akhila Priya's graph has declined over the recent times. Even CM is not happy with Akhila Priya's performance and the growing dissent in her constituency against her. Hence all these are said to be forcing Chandrababu to take a stern action against Akhila Priya.
Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs? Vijayawada sources stated that with the day of counting barely a month away, Andhra Pradesh chief Secretary LV Subramanyam is set to hold a video conference with District Collectors and SPs from the state Secretariat on Tuesday. Meanwhile, others scheduled to be present at the conference include DGP RP Thakur, Telangana Chief Electoral Officer, Gopalakrishna Dwivedi, Additional DG, Law and Order, Ravishankar Ayyanar, among others.
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath