Accordingly YSR Congress Party chief Y S Jaganmohan Reddy, on the completion of his 3,648 km long ‘padayatra’ or walkathon, unveiled the Vijaya Sankalpa pylon and addressed supporters on Wednesday evening at Ichchapuram in Srikakulam district. Reportedly Jagan set out on his Praja Sankalpa Yatra on November 6, 2017, from his home town, Idupulapya, in Kadapa district.
When addressing the gathering, Jagan called himself a slave to the love and affection of the people, and said, “Though it was me who walked, it's you and god who made me walk 3,648 km." Furthermore he then trained his guns on Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu, and said that he was afraid about Naidu’s regime as there is an agricultural crisis, drought and unemployment in the state and he said that Naidu has a doctorate in cheating.
He added “There is no difference between criminals who make innocent children beg and Chandrababu Naidu”. Moreover while concluding his speech, “He wants to rule for 30 years. After he dies, his photo should be in each house beside his father’s photo”. Moreover YS Rajasekhara Reddy had covered 1,450 km as part of his foot-march, which brought him to power. He added “He had seen poor people, heard their stories of pain, have a sound awareness of each problem and he have the commitment to change the system”.
Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs? Vijayawada sources stated that with the day of counting barely a month away, Andhra Pradesh chief Secretary LV Subramanyam is set to hold a video conference with District Collectors and SPs from the state Secretariat on Tuesday. Meanwhile, others scheduled to be present at the conference include DGP RP Thakur, Telangana Chief Electoral Officer, Gopalakrishna Dwivedi, Additional DG, Law and Order, Ravishankar Ayyanar, among others.
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath