Accordingly YSR Congress Party chief Y S Jaganmohan Reddy, on the completion of his 3,648 km long ‘padayatra’ or walkathon, unveiled the Vijaya Sankalpa pylon and addressed supporters on Wednesday evening at Ichchapuram in Srikakulam district. Reportedly Jagan set out on his Praja Sankalpa Yatra on November 6, 2017, from his home town, Idupulapya, in Kadapa district.
When addressing the gathering, Jagan called himself a slave to the love and affection of the people, and said, “Though it was me who walked, it's you and god who made me walk 3,648 km." Furthermore he then trained his guns on Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu, and said that he was afraid about Naidu’s regime as there is an agricultural crisis, drought and unemployment in the state and he said that Naidu has a doctorate in cheating.
He added “There is no difference between criminals who make innocent children beg and Chandrababu Naidu”. Moreover while concluding his speech, “He wants to rule for 30 years. After he dies, his photo should be in each house beside his father’s photo”. Moreover YS Rajasekhara Reddy had covered 1,450 km as part of his foot-march, which brought him to power. He added “He had seen poor people, heard their stories of pain, have a sound awareness of each problem and he have the commitment to change the system”.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?