DMK MP Kanimozhi has become the viral content across social media with her voice against Hindi imposition. DMK was always known for Hindi imposition opposition, and it's been a practice for DMK MPs to speak against Hindi imposition in Lok Sabha and Rajyasabha. Her speech in Rajya Sabha has become viral.
A discussion was going on in the house about the bill for reservation for economically backward people in the general category, and DMK opposed this bill. Kanimozhi argued opposing the bill. She said she's from Periyar's land, and this proposed reservation can't match the existing caste based reservation.
When she was speaking, the deputy speaker stopped her telling in Hindi that her time was over. Kanimozhi proceeded, asking deputy speaker if he could speak in a language she could understand. After that deputy speaker spoke in English, asking Kanimozhi to sit. This bold and powerful act of Kanimozhi against Hindi has turned viral.
Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs? Vijayawada sources stated that with the day of counting barely a month away, Andhra Pradesh chief Secretary LV Subramanyam is set to hold a video conference with District Collectors and SPs from the state Secretariat on Tuesday. Meanwhile, others scheduled to be present at the conference include DGP RP Thakur, Telangana Chief Electoral Officer, Gopalakrishna Dwivedi, Additional DG, Law and Order, Ravishankar Ayyanar, among others.
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath