A Chennai businessman was made to travel to Vellore, and he was kidnapped from there to Erode and was locked and beaten in a lodge, to finally get released after stealing 26 lakhs from him. Wilson Vimal a real estate businessman aged 44 lives in Vadapalani.
He received a call last month from two unknown men named Vignesh and Thamizhselvan, who said, Wilson, that there is land for cheaper prices in Vellore, and he can accumulate big money. Believing this, Wilson traveled to Vellore with 5 lakhs on 24th December. However, in Vellore 4 goons entered into the car in alongside Vignesh and Tamizhselvan and only later he found he had been cheated.
They imprisoned him in a lodge in Perundurai and grabbed 5 lakhs he had and also made him transfer 21 lakhs online. Later the gang released him and a case has been filed by Wilson to find the fraud gang which stole 26 lakhs from him.
Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs? Vijayawada sources stated that with the day of counting barely a month away, Andhra Pradesh chief Secretary LV Subramanyam is set to hold a video conference with District Collectors and SPs from the state Secretariat on Tuesday. Meanwhile, others scheduled to be present at the conference include DGP RP Thakur, Telangana Chief Electoral Officer, Gopalakrishna Dwivedi, Additional DG, Law and Order, Ravishankar Ayyanar, among others.
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath