Sources from New York stated that Chrysler Building, the art deco skyscraper that has been a key part of the New York City skyline for nearly 90 years, is up for sale. According to sources the building has been owned by Mubadala, an Abu Dhabi investment fund, and real estate firm Tishman Speyer since 2008.
Meanwhile they have hired CBRE Group to sell the property, according to Darcy Stacom, Chairman of CBRE's New York City capital markets group. Brian Lott, spokesperson for Mubadala, said on Wednesday "Clearly, it's an iconic building with tremendous reputation value for the right buyer". Furthermore when the building was completed in 1930, it was the tallest in the world, a title it held for about a year until the Empire State Building opened less than a mile away in midtown Manhattan.
Reportedly today it is only the sixth tallest building in the city and will drop down another notch later this year when a new office tower opens on the city's west side. Moreover it is still one of New York's most recognizable buildings and it is famous for its triangle shaped, vaulted windows worked into the stylized crown, along with its distinctive eagle gargoyles near the top.
Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs? Vijayawada sources stated that with the day of counting barely a month away, Andhra Pradesh chief Secretary LV Subramanyam is set to hold a video conference with District Collectors and SPs from the state Secretariat on Tuesday. Meanwhile, others scheduled to be present at the conference include DGP RP Thakur, Telangana Chief Electoral Officer, Gopalakrishna Dwivedi, Additional DG, Law and Order, Ravishankar Ayyanar, among others.
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath