As per report days after the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) extended support to multilingual actor Prakash Raj for deciding to contest the Lok Sabha election as an independent candidate and he met AAP leader and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal in Delhi on Thursday. Meanwhile at the meeting held at Kejriwal's residence, the two discussed a number of issues and this meeting comes after the actor took part in an AAP volunteers meeting held in Bengaluru on January 4.
Furthermore other than AAP’s state convener, Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia was also present in that meeting. Reportedly multi-lingual actor Prakash Raj has been meeting politicians since he announced his decision to contest from Bengaluru Central constituency on New Year’s Day. Further he had got support from the AAP and TRS swiftly following his announcement.
Reportedly the actor is likely to face BJP's PC Mohan, who had defeated Congress leader Rizwan Arshad by over one lakh votes in the 2014 Lok Sabha election to retain the seat he had earlier won in 2009. Moreover he had been vocal in the run up to the State Assembly elections in Karnataka when he made critical statements about the BJP including against Prime Minister Narendra Modi and party president Amit Shah.
Kamal Haasan trolled by director! Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan, the MNM party president had recently posted a funny video, where he becomes angered by promises given by existing political leaders and throws remote on TV and breaks the TV, which has been trolled by many people.
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin
- Twitter account, RG-Wayanad caters to needs of Kerala media
- Voting in Phase 2 Lok Sabha Election begins
- First major raid conducted on BJP leaders in Karnataka
- Why AMMK Men protested against flying squad?
- Tamilnadu gearing up for LS Polls