As per report days after the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) extended support to multilingual actor Prakash Raj for deciding to contest the Lok Sabha election as an independent candidate and he met AAP leader and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal in Delhi on Thursday. Meanwhile at the meeting held at Kejriwal's residence, the two discussed a number of issues and this meeting comes after the actor took part in an AAP volunteers meeting held in Bengaluru on January 4.
Furthermore other than AAP’s state convener, Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia was also present in that meeting. Reportedly multi-lingual actor Prakash Raj has been meeting politicians since he announced his decision to contest from Bengaluru Central constituency on New Year’s Day. Further he had got support from the AAP and TRS swiftly following his announcement.
Reportedly the actor is likely to face BJP's PC Mohan, who had defeated Congress leader Rizwan Arshad by over one lakh votes in the 2014 Lok Sabha election to retain the seat he had earlier won in 2009. Moreover he had been vocal in the run up to the State Assembly elections in Karnataka when he made critical statements about the BJP including against Prime Minister Narendra Modi and party president Amit Shah.
If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax According to sources governments in deep financial trouble turning to businesses for advice on reinvigorating the economy and kick-starting a cycle of growth and prosperity is not new. Meanwhile centuries ago, when an entire line of French emperors fought ruinous wars and bankrupted the economy, they paused to conduct an event not too different from our modern day investor summit,
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu