As per report Rajahmundry urban MLA Akula Satynarayana, who had won on BJP ticket with TDP's support in 2014, has resigned to his party. Meanwhile he is likely to join Pawan Kalyan's Janasena very soon and it is learnt that Akula is in touch with Pawan and his team and has got clear assurance. Akula is planning to join Janasena in the presence of Pawan on 21st January.
Furthermore Akula was in BJP, he had been maintaining cordial relation with Janasena and he had earlier celebrated Pawan Kalyan's birthday on 2nd September in Rajahmundry with fanfare. Reportedly Akula had been facing a lot of ire from people. Hence the development in Rajahmundry city isn't as expected.
Presently Akula is planning to join Janasena and hoping to bank on Pawan's individual charisma. Moreover TDP's senior leader and Rajahmundry rural MLA Gorantla Butchaiah Chowdary is likely to move to Rajahmundry urban constituency in the coming elections. Further Akula's resignation to BJP is seen as a setback to Lotus party.
Kamal Haasan trolled by director! Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan, the MNM party president had recently posted a funny video, where he becomes angered by promises given by existing political leaders and throws remote on TV and breaks the TV, which has been trolled by many people.
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin
- Twitter account, RG-Wayanad caters to needs of Kerala media
- Voting in Phase 2 Lok Sabha Election begins
- First major raid conducted on BJP leaders in Karnataka
- Why AMMK Men protested against flying squad?
- Tamilnadu gearing up for LS Polls