As per report Rajahmundry urban MLA Akula Satynarayana, who had won on BJP ticket with TDP's support in 2014, has resigned to his party. Meanwhile he is likely to join Pawan Kalyan's Janasena very soon and it is learnt that Akula is in touch with Pawan and his team and has got clear assurance. Akula is planning to join Janasena in the presence of Pawan on 21st January.
Furthermore Akula was in BJP, he had been maintaining cordial relation with Janasena and he had earlier celebrated Pawan Kalyan's birthday on 2nd September in Rajahmundry with fanfare. Reportedly Akula had been facing a lot of ire from people. Hence the development in Rajahmundry city isn't as expected.
Presently Akula is planning to join Janasena and hoping to bank on Pawan's individual charisma. Moreover TDP's senior leader and Rajahmundry rural MLA Gorantla Butchaiah Chowdary is likely to move to Rajahmundry urban constituency in the coming elections. Further Akula's resignation to BJP is seen as a setback to Lotus party.
Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo As per report Exide Industries Ltd, the country's largest stored energy solutions provider, announced its entry into India's burgeoning e-rickshaw market by launching its first model on Wednesday. Meanwhile through its tailor made, dedicated batteries for the e-rickshaw market, Exide claims to be one of the first branded battery makers to launch a product exclusively for this sector.
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India