According to sources Dr BR Ambedkar said “Some men say that they should be satisfied with the abolition of untouchability only, leaving the caste system alone and the aim of abolition of untouchability alone without trying to abolish the inequalities inherent in the caste system is a rather low aim". Reportedly untouchability has been banned in India in 1955 thanks to the passage of the Untouchability (Offences) Act.
Furthermore the curse of untouchability is still prevalent in India's remotest parts. Accordingly in one of her routine field visits, District Collector of Dholpur, in Rajasthan, Neha Giri faced an abhorrent incident in Basedi in the district. Meanwhile she saw a young woman working as a laborer at site and right there was a stout man serving water to the laborers. Further when she inquired about the injustice in allotting work, it was said that the woman was a Dalit and that no one would drink the water served by her.
Moreover when reacting to the incident, the Collector asked the woman to serve water and broke the act of discrimination by drinking water. Perhaps she had asked the laborers to drink the water served by the woman. Hence incidents like these could pave way for an untouchability free, better and new India.
If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax According to sources governments in deep financial trouble turning to businesses for advice on reinvigorating the economy and kick-starting a cycle of growth and prosperity is not new. Meanwhile centuries ago, when an entire line of French emperors fought ruinous wars and bankrupted the economy, they paused to conduct an event not too different from our modern day investor summit,
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu