Alok Verma who was sacked from his role of director of Central Bureau of Investigation has now resigned from the Indian Police service. Yesterday it was decided by a committee consisting of Prime Minister Modi, Lok Sabha Congress leader Mallikarjun Kharge and AK Sikri to sack Alok Verma.
Alok Verma is facing this for the second time as earlier he was sacked from his director role on October 23 due to a cold war with Rakesh Asthana. Following this, he had approached Supreme Court, which ordered a government that it has zero power to remove a CBI director and after that only Alok Verma got reinstated.
After this second Time sacking, Alok was appointed as director general of fire service and home guards, but reportedly Alok was angered by the sacking which was unexpected and he refused to accept the new post, ultimately resigning from Indian police service. This news has gone viral.
Kamal Haasan trolled by director! Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan, the MNM party president had recently posted a funny video, where he becomes angered by promises given by existing political leaders and throws remote on TV and breaks the TV, which has been trolled by many people.
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin
- Twitter account, RG-Wayanad caters to needs of Kerala media
- Voting in Phase 2 Lok Sabha Election begins
- First major raid conducted on BJP leaders in Karnataka
- Why AMMK Men protested against flying squad?
- Tamilnadu gearing up for LS Polls