Alok Verma who was sacked from his role of director of Central Bureau of Investigation has now resigned from the Indian Police service. Yesterday it was decided by a committee consisting of Prime Minister Modi, Lok Sabha Congress leader Mallikarjun Kharge and AK Sikri to sack Alok Verma.
Alok Verma is facing this for the second time as earlier he was sacked from his director role on October 23 due to a cold war with Rakesh Asthana. Following this, he had approached Supreme Court, which ordered a government that it has zero power to remove a CBI director and after that only Alok Verma got reinstated.
After this second Time sacking, Alok was appointed as director general of fire service and home guards, but reportedly Alok was angered by the sacking which was unexpected and he refused to accept the new post, ultimately resigning from Indian police service. This news has gone viral.
If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax According to sources governments in deep financial trouble turning to businesses for advice on reinvigorating the economy and kick-starting a cycle of growth and prosperity is not new. Meanwhile centuries ago, when an entire line of French emperors fought ruinous wars and bankrupted the economy, they paused to conduct an event not too different from our modern day investor summit,
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu