In Haryana, a special court today convicted the self-styled fake Godman Gurmeet Ram Rahim and three others in a pending murder case of a journalist. In 2002, Gurmeet, who happens to be chief of Dera Sacha Sauda group, was accused to be guilty in murder of a journalist named Ram Chandar Chatarpati.
Ram Rahim is currently serving 20 years imprisonment term in the rape case of two followers, and he appeared through video conference from Sunaria prison, for the hearing. Ram Chandar was killed in 2002 for Coming out with articles exposing the sexual crimes committed by Ram Rahim Justice Jagdeep Singh gave the verdict that Ram Rahim and Kuldeep Singh, Nirmal Singh and Krishan lal convicted, following which sentencing is scheduled on January 17.
Ram Rahim's devotees are involved in violence and destruction of public property. His devotees are now breaking the law and so far no case he been filed on them.
Kamal Haasan trolled by director! Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan, the MNM party president had recently posted a funny video, where he becomes angered by promises given by existing political leaders and throws remote on TV and breaks the TV, which has been trolled by many people.
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin
- Twitter account, RG-Wayanad caters to needs of Kerala media
- Voting in Phase 2 Lok Sabha Election begins
- First major raid conducted on BJP leaders in Karnataka
- Why AMMK Men protested against flying squad?
- Tamilnadu gearing up for LS Polls