Karnataka activist and politician Vatal Nagaraj announced that if the Karnataka government fails to begin Mekedatu dam construction project, he will start the work for the dam construction along with his team, and also threatened to conduct a protest at Athipalli.
Cauvery river sharing has always been a problem between Tamil Nadu and Karnataka and is exploited by political parties for their benefits and always legal issues happen and the decisions will not be implemented.
Now, Vatal Nagaraj known for his anti-Tamil attitude and hatred, and today he said during a media interaction that if Karnataka government fails to start construction of Mekedatu dam, along with his team he will start it, and organize a strike at Athipalli located in TN - Karnataka border. Following this unexpected announcement of strike, a very critical situation exists in TN border.
P Chidambaram says GST is main cause of economic slow down Sources from New Delhi stated that Senior Congress leader P Chidambaram, who is currently lodged in Tihar Jail in a corruption case, said the Prime minister's former economic adviser has admitted that a "flawed" GST is the main cause of economic slowdown, but forgot to mention demonetization. Meanwhile Chidambaram, who is in jail since September 5 for alleged corruption in the INX Media
- If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?