Karnataka activist and politician Vatal Nagaraj announced that if the Karnataka government fails to begin Mekedatu dam construction project, he will start the work for the dam construction along with his team, and also threatened to conduct a protest at Athipalli.
Cauvery river sharing has always been a problem between Tamil Nadu and Karnataka and is exploited by political parties for their benefits and always legal issues happen and the decisions will not be implemented.
Now, Vatal Nagaraj known for his anti-Tamil attitude and hatred, and today he said during a media interaction that if Karnataka government fails to start construction of Mekedatu dam, along with his team he will start it, and organize a strike at Athipalli located in TN - Karnataka border. Following this unexpected announcement of strike, a very critical situation exists in TN border.
Kamal Haasan trolled by director! Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan, the MNM party president had recently posted a funny video, where he becomes angered by promises given by existing political leaders and throws remote on TV and breaks the TV, which has been trolled by many people.
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin
- Twitter account, RG-Wayanad caters to needs of Kerala media
- Voting in Phase 2 Lok Sabha Election begins
- First major raid conducted on BJP leaders in Karnataka
- Why AMMK Men protested against flying squad?
- Tamilnadu gearing up for LS Polls