Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump has halted his plan to declare a national emergency over immigration at the southern border, saying it was an "easy way out", but he remained open to declaring it at a later time. CNN quoted the President saying "It's the easy way out”.
Furthermore Trump said one of the reasons Trump is reluctant to declare a national emergency is because he believes that his administration will be sued and that his actions will be blocked by the 9th Circuit. Previously White House lawyers began laying the groundwork for the legal defense of a national emergency declaration on the southern border.
Moreover on Friday, Trump continued to bolster his case about the need to build a wall. Accordingly "The Steel Barrier, or Wall, should have been built by previous administrations long ago. They never got it done I will. Without it, our country cannot be safe. Criminals, gangs, human traffickers, drugs and so much other big trouble can easily pour in. It can be stopped cold!"
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue