Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump has halted his plan to declare a national emergency over immigration at the southern border, saying it was an "easy way out", but he remained open to declaring it at a later time. CNN quoted the President saying "It's the easy way out”.
Furthermore Trump said one of the reasons Trump is reluctant to declare a national emergency is because he believes that his administration will be sued and that his actions will be blocked by the 9th Circuit. Previously White House lawyers began laying the groundwork for the legal defense of a national emergency declaration on the southern border.
Moreover on Friday, Trump continued to bolster his case about the need to build a wall. Accordingly "The Steel Barrier, or Wall, should have been built by previous administrations long ago. They never got it done I will. Without it, our country cannot be safe. Criminals, gangs, human traffickers, drugs and so much other big trouble can easily pour in. It can be stopped cold!"
History Maker: Dilip Sanghvi - Founder the Sun Pharmaceuticals Accordingly, Dilip Sanghvi is an Indian billionaire businessman and one of the country's richest people and he founded Sun Pharmaceuticals. Reportedly the Government of India awarded him the civilian honor of the Padma Shri in 2016.
- Woman gets depressed as she finds her husband is already father of 47 Children !!!
- Elephant causes rampage in Kerala!
- First Lesbian Cricketing Pair in the History of Cricket
- Reason how Sadhvi Pragya got ticket!
- Even Candidates Shy Away from Janasena Review Meeting
- Thambidurai's surprising behavior!
- North Indians angry over Briyani!
- Will Rahul Gandhi fulfill his poll promises?
- Did TTV Dinakaran appeared before Court in defamation case?
- Harassment case against Chief justice!
- Age verification on adult sites soon!
- Abhinandan, No longer in Kashmir
- Sri Lanka bans WhatsApp, Facebook
- BBMP drawn out contingency plans ahead of monsoons
- TRS know conducting Elections but not Student Exams!