According to sources for the past couple of days, many unconfirmed reports have hit the headlines that AP minister Bhuma Akhila Priya will soon quit Telugu Desam and join Jana Sena Party. Even though Akhila Priya never made any statement regarding the same, the rumors were spreading like wildfire. Meanwhile the TDP leadership is also observing Akhila Priya's every moment who recently sent the police protecting back in protest.
Furthermore when talking about these rumors, Akhila Priya opened up for the first time. Akhila Priya questioned "There is absolutely no truth that she is quitting TDP and it will never happen. Why should she leave TDP when it gave her ministry post and immense respect or for supporting the development in Allagadda constituency”.
Moreover the minister also said she and her brother Brahmananda Reddy will stick to TDP and win Allagadda and Nandyal constituencies. As per report this brings an end to the Akhila Priya's row which is bothering TDP for quite some time.
Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities Reportedly low cost airline Scoot, a part of the Singapore Airlines Group, on Thursday announced the addition of three new south Indian cities Coimbatore, Trivandrum and Visakhapatnam to its global route map. Meanwhile in a statement issued here, Scoot said the three new routes are due to be transferred over from sister airline SilkAir. Scoot will be the only airline operating direct non-stop flights
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu