Accordingly in its efforts to end Telugu Desam Party's existence in Telangana and restrict its activities to Andhra Pradesh, the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) is going all out to woo the two MLAs who won from its rival party in Satthupally and Aswaraopeta. Meanwhile the TRS doesn't want any Opposition MLAs in the upcoming Assembly session.
Furthermore in this direction, TRS leaders are in talks with Sandra Venkata Veeraiah, Satthupally MLA from TDP and Matcha Nageswara Rao Ashwaraopeta MLA who won on TDP ticket. Reportedly if the party is able to attract these two MLAs, then their plan is to ensure merger of TDP Legislative Party into TRS Legislative Party, similar to how Congress leaders tried it.
Moreover TRS Chief K. Chandrasekhara Rao has promised Sandra the post of Mission Bhagiratha Chairman while he has offered the post of Girijan Corporation Chairman to Matcha Nageswara Rao. Moreover on the other hand, if Sandra joins TRS, the TRS High Command has also promised to let him off the hook in the Cash for vote scam where he is accused and he eventually said he will consider joining TRS after the party leaders convinced him.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue