Sources from Paris stated that French Interior Ministry said Spanish female tourist was killed in a powerful explosion in the centre of Paris on Saturday morning, bringing the blast's death toll up to three. Meanwhile the Spanish national, who was among the ten seriously, wounded people, succumbed to her injuries in the afternoon.
Furthermore Interior Minister Christophe Castaner said two firefighters, aged 27 and 28 years, and also lost their lives due to a "dramatic explosion" which happened as "they were looking for a gas leak in the building". Meanwhile at least 37 others, mostly passers-by, had lighter injuries. Further the explosion occurred at around 9 a.m. (0800 GMT) in a closed bakery on the Rue de Trevise in the 9th district of Paris due to a suspected gas leak.
Moreover shop windows were smashed, other buildings and parked vehicles were also damaged by the force of the blast. Reportedly more than 200 firefighters and 100 police officers have been deployed. Two helicopters also landed on the nearby Place de l'Opera to evacuate victims. Perhaps the Regional Directorate of Judicial Police has opened an investigation into the explosion.
Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities Reportedly low cost airline Scoot, a part of the Singapore Airlines Group, on Thursday announced the addition of three new south Indian cities Coimbatore, Trivandrum and Visakhapatnam to its global route map. Meanwhile in a statement issued here, Scoot said the three new routes are due to be transferred over from sister airline SilkAir. Scoot will be the only airline operating direct non-stop flights
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu