New Delhi sources stated that Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said any grand alliance of Opposition parties against the BJP for the upcoming Lok Sabha elections will bring in anarchy, corruption and political instability. Yogi said "Those who did not like each other are talking about a maha gathbandhan (grand alliance) and this is an alliance for corruption, anarchy and political instability”.
Meanwhile Yogi said as the Samajwadi Party and the Bahujan Samaj Party announced their alliance to fight Lok Sabha elections. Furthermore BJP has respected "Ram and roti" through its emphasis on development of all sections of the society and respect to the faith of the people, CM Yogi said at the party's national council meeting here.
Moreover the UP Chief Minister also attacked the Congress, saying the party furthered the interests of a family, promoted casteism, regionalism and kept the country in limbo for 50 years. Hence listing out the achievements of the Modi government, CM Yogi said the country has gained confidence under the leadership of the Prime Minister and nationalism, development and good governance have charted a new direction in the four years of his government.
Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker? There are still 35 days to get the results in AP but YSRCP leaders are in cloud nine. Their feet not stand on the floor. They show that much confidence on their victory. As per buzz, Prashant Kishore report gives YSRCP confidence more.
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin