According to sources Social activist Anna Hazare will be the chief guest at the two day Telangana Jagruti International Youth Leadership Conference (TJIYLC) beginning January 19. Meanwhile the conference, which is being hosted by founder president of Telangana Jagruthi and Telangana Rashtra Samiti member Kalvakuntla Kavitha, is expected to be attended by 500 delegates from 110 countries.
Reportedly the event will focus on the United Nation's Sustainable Development Goals (SDG). Hence the cross cutting theme for TJIYLC 2019 is "Mahatma Gandhi's path to sustainability and innovation". Furthermore TJIYLC 2019 will facilitate a process that strengthens effective youth participation in planning, implementation and evaluation of various global issues, related to the process of defining the future global development framework from a Gandhian perspective.
Moreover the conference will also create an inclusive platform for the youth to share ideas, experiences and innovative approaches for effectively contributing to the SDG framework and its implementation. Reports added Telangana Jagruthi is a grassroot development organization that envisions an equitable society and intends to act as a catalyst to encourage active participation of people in all spheres of life to build a cohesive, harmonious and prosperous Telangana.
DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19 Chennai sources made a statement that Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) president MK Stalin will participate in the meeting of opposition parties called by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata on January 19. Reports added MK Stalin had decided to participate in the meeting which is been organized by Mamata Banerjee later this weekend.
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites