According to sources Social activist Anna Hazare will be the chief guest at the two day Telangana Jagruti International Youth Leadership Conference (TJIYLC) beginning January 19. Meanwhile the conference, which is being hosted by founder president of Telangana Jagruthi and Telangana Rashtra Samiti member Kalvakuntla Kavitha, is expected to be attended by 500 delegates from 110 countries.
Reportedly the event will focus on the United Nation's Sustainable Development Goals (SDG). Hence the cross cutting theme for TJIYLC 2019 is "Mahatma Gandhi's path to sustainability and innovation". Furthermore TJIYLC 2019 will facilitate a process that strengthens effective youth participation in planning, implementation and evaluation of various global issues, related to the process of defining the future global development framework from a Gandhian perspective.
Moreover the conference will also create an inclusive platform for the youth to share ideas, experiences and innovative approaches for effectively contributing to the SDG framework and its implementation. Reports added Telangana Jagruthi is a grassroot development organization that envisions an equitable society and intends to act as a catalyst to encourage active participation of people in all spheres of life to build a cohesive, harmonious and prosperous Telangana.
Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings The Election Commission is verifying a complaint by the opposition YSR Congress against Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on alleged violation of the model code of conduct. The Opposition Party has stated in its complaint objected and questioned how can a caretaker CM hold review meetings as Naidu is doing.
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin
- Twitter account, RG-Wayanad caters to needs of Kerala media