As per report it was stated that although no official word from both the parties, it is learnt that TDP and Congress will be contesting separately in the upcoming elections. Meanwhile the other day AP CM Chandrababu Naidu met Congress president Rahul Gandhi and is said to have conveyed the message too. Furthermore this is mainly attributed to the result of Telangana elections.
AP CM Naidu has been gathering support and uniting parties in the national level to counter the BJP. Further as things did not work in the state level, Naidu is in thoughts to go alone in AP but with alliance in the national level. Reportedly the happenings in TDP are the other reason and Naidu is taking the feedback of party feelers and supporters about alliance with Congress.
Moreover right from the beginning, the AP Congress leaders are not convinced with the idea of joining hands TDP. Even though they did not make any statement but have informed the party leadership. Hence even prominent leaders have no clue what is in the mind of Congress high command.
Woman gets depressed as she finds her husband is already father of 47 Children !!! It has been a weird earth we are in, as there are people who crave to have kids but won't be able to either due to health reasons or financial positions or other factors but at the other side, there are people who give birth to multiple kids irrespective of their financial status or health issues.
- Elephant causes rampage in Kerala!
- First Lesbian Cricketing Pair in the History of Cricket
- Reason how Sadhvi Pragya got ticket!
- Even Candidates Shy Away from Janasena Review Meeting
- Thambidurai's surprising behavior!
- North Indians angry over Briyani!
- Will Rahul Gandhi fulfill his poll promises?
- Did TTV Dinakaran appeared before Court in defamation case?