Former editor of Tehelka, Mathew Samuel has come up with video evidence accusing Tamilnadu chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy of the murders at Kodanadu estate. The death of a security guard and the theft that happened at Kodanadu estate after Jayalalitha's death were much talked about.
Earlier Driver Kanagaraj passed away in an accident and Sayan who was also accused was a part of an accident, and besides, Kodanadu CCTV officer Dinesh Kumar committed suicide. Now Sayan has revealed to Tehelka's Mathew Samuel that TN CM Edappadi Palanisamy is the one behind.
Now Kodanadu former village head Ponthos said that police had been calling this as theft right from the beginning, and after this video, an investigation by CBI is needed to trace the real culprits. This news has created chaos and violence has erupted across the State. Watch out this space for more updates.
Woman gets depressed as she finds her husband is already father of 47 Children !!! It has been a weird earth we are in, as there are people who crave to have kids but won't be able to either due to health reasons or financial positions or other factors but at the other side, there are people who give birth to multiple kids irrespective of their financial status or health issues.
- Elephant causes rampage in Kerala!
- First Lesbian Cricketing Pair in the History of Cricket
- Reason how Sadhvi Pragya got ticket!
- Even Candidates Shy Away from Janasena Review Meeting
- Thambidurai's surprising behavior!
- North Indians angry over Briyani!
- Will Rahul Gandhi fulfill his poll promises?
- Did TTV Dinakaran appeared before Court in defamation case?