DMK senior Member J.Anbazhagan said that, irrespective of TTV Dinakaran attacking DMK, he will get imprisoned. Amma Makkal Munnetra Katchi leader TTV Dinakaran and DMK President MK Stalin have been attacking each other in recent times. DMK attacks through Murasoli paper and TTV uses Twitter to attack.
Recently, Dinakaran tweeted trolling Grama Sabha meeting conducted by Stalin saying he must have did this when he was local administration minister, instead of now behaving like a fish seller. In reply DMK MLA J.Anbazhagan tweeted that, Dinakaran's strategy to get closer to BJP by attacking DMK to be free of his criminal cases, won't stop him from getting imprisoned.
Calling Dinakaran as a 20 Rupees MLA, Anbazhagan said when Dinakaran was inactive, DMK government did good rule and he can read Thamizharasu book to know govt achievements, and Dinakaran's achievements will be in case books.The war between AMMK and DMK has grabbed everyone's eyeballs right now. Let's see where this war of words ends at.
Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings The Election Commission is verifying a complaint by the opposition YSR Congress against Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on alleged violation of the model code of conduct. The Opposition Party has stated in its complaint objected and questioned how can a caretaker CM hold review meetings as Naidu is doing.
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin
- Twitter account, RG-Wayanad caters to needs of Kerala media