DMK senior Member J.Anbazhagan said that, irrespective of TTV Dinakaran attacking DMK, he will get imprisoned. Amma Makkal Munnetra Katchi leader TTV Dinakaran and DMK President MK Stalin have been attacking each other in recent times. DMK attacks through Murasoli paper and TTV uses Twitter to attack.
Recently, Dinakaran tweeted trolling Grama Sabha meeting conducted by Stalin saying he must have did this when he was local administration minister, instead of now behaving like a fish seller. In reply DMK MLA J.Anbazhagan tweeted that, Dinakaran's strategy to get closer to BJP by attacking DMK to be free of his criminal cases, won't stop him from getting imprisoned.
Calling Dinakaran as a 20 Rupees MLA, Anbazhagan said when Dinakaran was inactive, DMK government did good rule and he can read Thamizharasu book to know govt achievements, and Dinakaran's achievements will be in case books.The war between AMMK and DMK has grabbed everyone's eyeballs right now. Let's see where this war of words ends at.
DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19 Chennai sources made a statement that Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) president MK Stalin will participate in the meeting of opposition parties called by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata on January 19. Reports added MK Stalin had decided to participate in the meeting which is been organized by Mamata Banerjee later this weekend.
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites