Two Terrorists were killed by in Jammu and Kashmir by the defense forces and the police in an attack that happened early morning. The defense forces had received secret information that there were several terrorists who were intruding Gulgham district's Kadapura area. Following this information the defense forces surrounded the area and started a search operation, and seeing the defense forces the terrorists suddenly opened fire and attacked.
The defense team also attacked them and this fight lasted more than two hours. 2 terrorists were killed and still the police and defense forces are patrolling to keep the area safe. It has been found that the two Terrorists killed belong to Jinat Ul Islam terrorist outfit and lots of deadly weapons were recovered.
Indian Army has once again proved that terrorism and terrorists can never be tolerated. This firing has been appreciated by India's defense minister and other officials.
DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19 Chennai sources made a statement that Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) president MK Stalin will participate in the meeting of opposition parties called by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata on January 19. Reports added MK Stalin had decided to participate in the meeting which is been organized by Mamata Banerjee later this weekend.
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites