Two Terrorists were killed by in Jammu and Kashmir by the defense forces and the police in an attack that happened early morning. The defense forces had received secret information that there were several terrorists who were intruding Gulgham district's Kadapura area. Following this information the defense forces surrounded the area and started a search operation, and seeing the defense forces the terrorists suddenly opened fire and attacked.
The defense team also attacked them and this fight lasted more than two hours. 2 terrorists were killed and still the police and defense forces are patrolling to keep the area safe. It has been found that the two Terrorists killed belong to Jinat Ul Islam terrorist outfit and lots of deadly weapons were recovered.
Indian Army has once again proved that terrorism and terrorists can never be tolerated. This firing has been appreciated by India's defense minister and other officials.
Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings The Election Commission is verifying a complaint by the opposition YSR Congress against Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on alleged violation of the model code of conduct. The Opposition Party has stated in its complaint objected and questioned how can a caretaker CM hold review meetings as Naidu is doing.
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin
- Twitter account, RG-Wayanad caters to needs of Kerala media