Hyderabad sources reported that Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao directed officials to prepare a Master Plan that will last generations. Meanwhile reviewing Budget pre-requisites at a high level meeting at Pragathi Bhavan, Mr Chandrasekhar Rao said, “Hyderabad is a global city. It’s one among the five larger cities in the country. It needs at least 100 urban parks. It is necessary to prepare a Master Plan to save Hyderabad.”
Furthermore as per report Mr. Rao said, “Let the budget reflect how Hyderabad can be made truly global and how much we need to spend during the next five years and Hyderabad will stand as a backbone of the Telangana State’s economy.”
Moreover Chief adviser Rajiv Sharma, Chief Secretary S.K. Joshi, financial adviser G.R. Reddy, CMO officers Narsing Rao, Smita Sabharwal, Sandeep Sultania, Manik Raj, special chief secretary Rajeshwar Tiwari, finance secretary Ramakrishna Rao, panchayat raj secretary Vikas Raj, commissioner Neetu Prasad, IT secretary G.T. V. Rao and others attended the meeting.
Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case? A private firm, IT Grid (India), was recently accused of obtaining personal details of 7.82 crore Aadhaar holders in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for Telugu Desam Party's Seva Mitra App. This case took a new twist the other day with reports of UIDAI of approaching the Police saying that its data has been hacked.
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin
- Twitter account, RG-Wayanad caters to needs of Kerala media
- Voting in Phase 2 Lok Sabha Election begins