Hyderabad sources reported that Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao directed officials to prepare a Master Plan that will last generations. Meanwhile reviewing Budget pre-requisites at a high level meeting at Pragathi Bhavan, Mr Chandrasekhar Rao said, “Hyderabad is a global city. It’s one among the five larger cities in the country. It needs at least 100 urban parks. It is necessary to prepare a Master Plan to save Hyderabad.”
Furthermore as per report Mr. Rao said, “Let the budget reflect how Hyderabad can be made truly global and how much we need to spend during the next five years and Hyderabad will stand as a backbone of the Telangana State’s economy.”
Moreover Chief adviser Rajiv Sharma, Chief Secretary S.K. Joshi, financial adviser G.R. Reddy, CMO officers Narsing Rao, Smita Sabharwal, Sandeep Sultania, Manik Raj, special chief secretary Rajeshwar Tiwari, finance secretary Ramakrishna Rao, panchayat raj secretary Vikas Raj, commissioner Neetu Prasad, IT secretary G.T. V. Rao and others attended the meeting.
Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities Reportedly low cost airline Scoot, a part of the Singapore Airlines Group, on Thursday announced the addition of three new south Indian cities Coimbatore, Trivandrum and Visakhapatnam to its global route map. Meanwhile in a statement issued here, Scoot said the three new routes are due to be transferred over from sister airline SilkAir. Scoot will be the only airline operating direct non-stop flights
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu