New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said that the BJP wanted to empower the people without indulging in the politics of divide and rule, unlike the dynastic parties who want to build their own empires. PM Modi said "Unlike other parties, we are not in the politics of divide and rule or build vote banks. Dynastic parties want to build their own empires while we want to empower the people".
He said "There is something that makes the BJP family different from the rest. A BJP worker is not driven by any self-interest. The BJP 'karyakarta' is only driven by national interest. Today, if he can confidently say we will do well in elections, it is not because of Modi or any other leader, but because of the BJP workers".
Moreover in a veiled attack on the SP-BSP alliance ahead of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, the Prime Minister said, "Our friends in the Opposition are anyway a confused lot. They leave no opportunity to say Modi is bad; government is not working; people dislike the BJP and the first thing they do is make opportunist alliances with the parties they disliked till recently and still do perhaps."
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam