New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said that the BJP wanted to empower the people without indulging in the politics of divide and rule, unlike the dynastic parties who want to build their own empires. PM Modi said "Unlike other parties, we are not in the politics of divide and rule or build vote banks. Dynastic parties want to build their own empires while we want to empower the people".
He said "There is something that makes the BJP family different from the rest. A BJP worker is not driven by any self-interest. The BJP 'karyakarta' is only driven by national interest. Today, if he can confidently say we will do well in elections, it is not because of Modi or any other leader, but because of the BJP workers".
Moreover in a veiled attack on the SP-BSP alliance ahead of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, the Prime Minister said, "Our friends in the Opposition are anyway a confused lot. They leave no opportunity to say Modi is bad; government is not working; people dislike the BJP and the first thing they do is make opportunist alliances with the parties they disliked till recently and still do perhaps."
Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker? There are still 35 days to get the results in AP but YSRCP leaders are in cloud nine. Their feet not stand on the floor. They show that much confidence on their victory. As per buzz, Prashant Kishore report gives YSRCP confidence more.
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin