Hyderabad sources reported that Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu on Sunday called for return to the Indian traditions of healthy eating and living by giving up "west oriented lifestyles". He said it was time Indians made changes to their lifestyle and returned to the traditional methods of healthy living. He said "We need to follow the customs and practices of our forefathers and abandon west oriented lifestyles," while speaking during the second anniversary function of the Swarna Bharat Trust's (SBT) branch in Hyderabad.
Furthermore he said traditional food habits and customs are not only time-tested but are healthy too as they were tailor made to suit the requirements of each season and region. He added "We need to create awareness and educate the youth for adopting healthy dietary habits and lifestyle by returning to our simple but effective ways of living”.
Moreover he also called on the youth to pay renewed attention to agriculture, and added that natural farming with reduced use of chemical fertilizers should be promoted and also reiterated that regional languages should be protected. Reportedly there is a need to protect family values, the vice president said, adding, "Our traditions and customs not only strengthen the social fabric, but also create a bonding among different sections of society."
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million