According to sources close to the family said here on Tuesday Iconic Telugu actor Brahmanandam Kanneganti underwent a heart bypass surgery at the Asian Heart Institute (AHI). Meanwhile he was rushed to the AHI Mumbai in a critical condition on Sunday and underwent several tests and was finally operated upon by renowned heart surgeon Ramakanta Panda on Monday.
Reportedly post surgery, the condition of Kanneganti is described as stable and he is under observation now. As per report it was stated that Kanneganti, 62, was accompanied by his sons Raja Gautam and Siddharth to the hospital for the surgery.
Moreover an acclaimed actor and comedian, Kanneganti has acted in over 1,000 films, mostly Telugu, and holds the Guinness World Record for the maximum film credits for any living actor. Furthermore he was honored with a Padma Shri in 2009 and is ranked among the most highly paid actors in the country.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?