According to sources Mahesh Kathi who has been a critic of Pawan Kalyan and his politics has again come up with an analysis about how Jana Sena could hit YSR Congress' vote bank in the upcoming Andhra Pradesh elections. Accordingly there is a lot of negative propaganda against the Telugu Desam Party in the state where it doesn't have many chances of winning the upcoming Assembly elections.
going by his analysis, if Jana Sena contests the anti-incumbency vote which was
earlier going to YSR Congress now will get split between Jana Sena and YSR
Congress. Reportedly on the other hand, if the different in vote share between
the winning party and the losing party is less or more, the Jana Sena will
split this share, which means, it will eventually benefit the TDP because YSR
Congress vote bank gets dented.
He explained in a TV interview ''YSRCP and TDP have fixed voters and if there are undecided voters, even if they go with Jagan's YSR Congress party. Then the anti-government votes, may shift to Jana Sena. Moreover this time, if Jana Sena, because of Kapu vote bank splits YSRCP's share, then it will decrease Jagan's share and benefit TDP.
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!