According to sources Mahesh Kathi who has been a critic of Pawan Kalyan and his politics has again come up with an analysis about how Jana Sena could hit YSR Congress' vote bank in the upcoming Andhra Pradesh elections. Accordingly there is a lot of negative propaganda against the Telugu Desam Party in the state where it doesn't have many chances of winning the upcoming Assembly elections.
going by his analysis, if Jana Sena contests the anti-incumbency vote which was
earlier going to YSR Congress now will get split between Jana Sena and YSR
Congress. Reportedly on the other hand, if the different in vote share between
the winning party and the losing party is less or more, the Jana Sena will
split this share, which means, it will eventually benefit the TDP because YSR
Congress vote bank gets dented.
He explained in a TV interview ''YSRCP and TDP have fixed voters and if there are undecided voters, even if they go with Jagan's YSR Congress party. Then the anti-government votes, may shift to Jana Sena. Moreover this time, if Jana Sena, because of Kapu vote bank splits YSRCP's share, then it will decrease Jagan's share and benefit TDP.
Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike Reportedly a large number of commuters in Hyderabad on Monday took to the Metro as the ongoing strike by employees of the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) intensified. Perhaps with Telangana Congress leaders and workers attempting to lay siege to Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao's residence in support of the strike, the police took a bizarre decision, to shut down
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra