As per report Chitti 2.0 and 3.0 might have been dismantled after the film got over, but the makers have now made it possible for fans to have a look at the models and props used in the making of Rajinikanth’s 2.0 in real life. Accordingly you can now see the original statues, mannequins, costumes, suits, masks, robot models and prosthetic used in the making of the movie at a special hall set up inside the Chennai Trade Fair on Island Grounds.
Reportedly the ground remains a favorite haunt for many in the city and from outside, the exhibit sure is bound to receive a number of visitors, especially since it’s the holiday season. Previously the film released after several delays owing to high level graphics. Meanwhile the film made over 150 crores in just two days. 2.0 was released in Tamil, Hindi and Telugu, had the widest release for an Indian film in 10,500 screens.
Moreover during an interview with the magazine when Shankar was asked if fans can expect 3.0, he had said, “We definitely plan to make 3.0 but he can’t think of this franchise without Rajini sir. He is the only name that comes to my mind when he thinks of Chitti.”
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP