The Uttar Pradesh government ruled by Chief minister Yogi Adithyanath has reportedly spent a bomb on Kumbh Mela festival which is said to be the highest in the history The Kumbh Mela festival this year is expected to witness participation of more than 13 crore Hindu priests, and the festival which began yesterday will last 55 days, and will end on March 4. Aghoris offered prayers to their deities at the rivers like Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati rivers and Yogi Adithyanath has made tight security measures.
The latest shocking fact is that Chief Minister Yogi Adithyanath has allocated a massive 4200 crores budget for the festival. Other than these funds provided by the UP govt, private companies and organizations are also planning to provide money for Kumbh Mela, while reports are that, BJP government at the center will offer 1000 crores too.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP