According to sources personality development trainer went a little too far with a motivational session he wanted to conduct for students with regard to dealing with Life Exams. When trying to get innovative and inspired by the click bait titles on YouTube, Punith B, a personality development trainer from Bengaluru created a motivational session to teach students that life exams were more important than university exams.
Furthermore to attract students he named it "How 2 Copy in Exams and released an ad along with registration details and venue. Reportedly there was very poor response as many of them thought it was a prank and some errant students actually did register thinking that they could get some serious advice. Further the ad went viral on the WhatsApp and other social messaging sites and attracted the attention of the Bengaluru Police who called him to give him a piece of advice from their end.
Moreover Puneeth an engineering graduate explained that his endeavor was to help students from depression over their exams and failed results. Hence this was supposed to be a motivational session to teach that life exam is more important than university exams and wanted to attract students with a negative mindset and in the process tries and transform them when they came for the session.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million