As per report it was stated that TRS party working President KTR's meeting with Andhra Pradesh opposition leader & YSRCP Chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy earlier today is inviting a heavy criticism from TDP circles. When launching a scathing attack on YSRC supreme, a slew of TDP leaders attacked Jagan Mohan Reddy for hurting the sentiments of Andhra people by aligning with TRS.
Furthermore hitting out at Jagan in a series of tweets, AP IT minister and general secretary of Telugu Desam Party Nara Lokesh said "Delhi Modi, Andhra Modi, Telangana Modi are united. The secret partnership between them all these days has now become public." Accordingly "Jagan has partnered with KCR garu who called Andhra people as heirs of demons (rakshasas) born in Lanka and he was one who compared Andhra Biryani with dung (Peda)."
Moreover for last four and half yeats, KCR is opposing the various benefits for AP that were promised in AP reorganization act. Presently, Jagan is allying with him to form Andhra Drohula Front".
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram