Hyderabad sources reported that Gurupreet Singh Anand, the original complainant in the QNet multi level marketing (MLM) scam has demanded a detailed probe of the role played by Bollywood stars like Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Anil Kapoor, Boman Irani and Pooja Hegde in promoting the company. Meanwhile the case pertains to alleged "cheating" by the Vihaan Direct Selling Pvt Ltd Company, a sub-franchisee of QI Group in India, marketing under brand name of QNet.
Furthermore when reacting to the police action, the Company said it was "disappointed" by the action taken by authorities which are against the spirit of the Direct Selling Guidelines issued by the Telangana State Government. Police said 60 people were arrested last week for "involvement" in the 'QNet scam' in which lakhs of people across the country were "cheated" of crores of rupees.
Police sources added several cases have been registered against QNet and its earlier firms in Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Delhi and Telangana states. Vihaan Direct Selling (India) Pvt Ltd said "The Company’s grievance redress cell is headed by a retired high court judge. Further police intervention in a matter which is clearly a consumer complaint is puzzling".
Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case Reportedly in the sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case that is unfolding in Kerala, investigating authorities have said that they have made a few crucial findings over the past few days. Meanwhile Kozhikode rural Superintendent of Police KG Simon confirmed that 47 year old Jolly had read extensively about cyanide and how it is used before allegedly poisoning the six members of her family.
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli
- Indo-US joint military training in Seattle from 13 Oct