Sources from Coimbatore, Tamilnadu stated that no political party in the state can avoid Delhi as far as politics is concerned. Accordingly the party will decide about me contesting in the Parliament election," said Makkal Needhi Maiam president, Kamal Hassan at Pollachi on Wednesday, after inaugurating the West Zone party office.
Furthermore it is not correct to blame politicians for being corrupt after people themselves sell their valuable votes, and become slaves for five years and it is the responsibility of each individual to vote for a healthy and corruption free society. He added “Youth should enter politics and media should support them along with Makkal Needhi Maiam to encourage them”. Further giving back people's money to them in the name of freebies is cheating them. Instead, the government can provide free quality education and free world class medical treatment, this being a real public welfare move.
Moreover announcement of reservation for a particular reason cannot be acceptable. Apparently the Kodanad estate issue remains mysterious for more than two years, and Tamilnadu Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy should resign as Chief Minister, owning responsibility following the continuous demands by Opposition parties on the issue.
Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday Reportedly ahead of Former Chief Minister and AIADMK supreme Jayalalitha’s birth anniversary, the Madras High Court on Wednesday refused to relax its ban on registered political parties installing flex boards, digital banners or placards on arterial roads in or any other roads in the State. Recently a Division Bench comprising of Justices M Sathyanarayanan and M Nirmal Kumar rejected
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu