Sources from Coimbatore, Tamilnadu stated that no political party in the state can avoid Delhi as far as politics is concerned. Accordingly the party will decide about me contesting in the Parliament election," said Makkal Needhi Maiam president, Kamal Hassan at Pollachi on Wednesday, after inaugurating the West Zone party office.
Furthermore it is not correct to blame politicians for being corrupt after people themselves sell their valuable votes, and become slaves for five years and it is the responsibility of each individual to vote for a healthy and corruption free society. He added “Youth should enter politics and media should support them along with Makkal Needhi Maiam to encourage them”. Further giving back people's money to them in the name of freebies is cheating them. Instead, the government can provide free quality education and free world class medical treatment, this being a real public welfare move.
Moreover announcement of reservation for a particular reason cannot be acceptable. Apparently the Kodanad estate issue remains mysterious for more than two years, and Tamilnadu Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy should resign as Chief Minister, owning responsibility following the continuous demands by Opposition parties on the issue.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP