According to sources political equations are rapidly changing in Telugu states. Furthermore as only a few more months left for the general elections in Assembly and Parliament in AP, AP has become the center of attraction. Reportedly as politics in AP are centered on Special Category Status, naturally national stand of political parties are coming into the picture.
Meanwhile TDP has already joined its hands with Congress that promised to do first signature on the file of Special Category Status to AP as soon as it comes to power, YS Jagan has joined forces with KCR's Federal Front which has taken a u-turn and now extending support to the Special Category Status to AP. Furthermore as BJP has ruled out Special Status to AP, Federal Front and Congress are the two options left out for Pawan Kalyan.
Moreover in fact, Pawan expected to go hand-in-hand with KCR. Like Jagan, Pawan Kalyan had also stayed away from contesting in Telangana polls and extended support to TRS. Further as already the pre-poll alliance talks between YCP and Janasena failed, Pawan Kalyan is now lurching and at the same time, CPI and CPM in AP are also mulling over their options and this is worrying Pawan.
BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi Reportedly in Delhi, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has not yet projected any chief ministerial face for the upcoming Assembly polls, which are due by the end of 2019 or early next year. Meanwhile the party appears to be relying on Prime Minister Narendra Modi's charisma to take on the ruling Aam Aadmi Party (AAP). Furthermore Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal is the AAP's face for the Assembly
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu