According to sources political equations are rapidly changing in Telugu states. Furthermore as only a few more months left for the general elections in Assembly and Parliament in AP, AP has become the center of attraction. Reportedly as politics in AP are centered on Special Category Status, naturally national stand of political parties are coming into the picture.
Meanwhile TDP has already joined its hands with Congress that promised to do first signature on the file of Special Category Status to AP as soon as it comes to power, YS Jagan has joined forces with KCR's Federal Front which has taken a u-turn and now extending support to the Special Category Status to AP. Furthermore as BJP has ruled out Special Status to AP, Federal Front and Congress are the two options left out for Pawan Kalyan.
Moreover in fact, Pawan expected to go hand-in-hand with KCR. Like Jagan, Pawan Kalyan had also stayed away from contesting in Telangana polls and extended support to TRS. Further as already the pre-poll alliance talks between YCP and Janasena failed, Pawan Kalyan is now lurching and at the same time, CPI and CPM in AP are also mulling over their options and this is worrying Pawan.
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!