Chennai sources stated that there are no takers for Prime Minister Narendra Modi's invitation for poll alliances, said Tamilnadu Congress president Su. Thirunavukarasar, while taking pot shots at the PM for announcing that the BJP doors are open for ties with even old allies. Meanwhile the PCC chief told reporters there were no takers for Modi's invite, parties have been "only walking out" of the NDA and at the same time, the Congress led front has been getting stronger.
Furthermore he said his party's ties with the DMK "have only got more robust"-an obvious reference to DMK chief M K Stalin recently announcing that Rahul Gandhi would be the Prime Ministerial candidate for the UPA. Reportedly Modi, during a recent interaction with the Tamil Nadu BJP workers, had said the BJP cherished its old friends. Moreover he had said the BJP was open to alliances following the path of Atal Bihari Vajpayee who had successfully built coalitions respecting regional aspirations.
Moreover the DMK president Stalin mocked at Modi's 'doors open' announcement and reiterated his party would never align with the BJP, the saffron party's state unit president Dr Tamilisai Soundararajan hit back saying Stalin was "unnecessarily excited since the PM's invitation did not include his DMK".
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram