New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi is on a three day visit to Gujarat during which he had inaugurated the ninth edition of the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit. Meanwhile the summit is being held in Gandhinagar from January 18 to 20. Reportedly PM Modi will take part in other programs during his January 17-19 visit which will also cover Silvassa, the capital of the neighboring Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
Furthermore upon his arrival yesterday, PM Modi inaugurated the 'Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show' in Gandhinagar, an integral part of the biennial investor summit. Reports added today morning PM Modi will inaugurate the three day summit and the heads of five countries and more than 30,000 national and international delegates, including CEOs of major companies from India and abroad, are expected to attend the 9th edition of the summit.
Further Indian business tycoons who are expected to attend the ninth edition of the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit include Mukesh Ambani, Uday Kotak, Kumar Mangalam Birla, Gautam Adani, Adi Godrej and Pankaj Patel. CEOs and top executives of global companies like BASF, DP World, Suzuki, Vanguard and Maersk would also be present. PM Modi inaugurates Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Hospital in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Apparently the 1,500 bed hospital has been built in the premises of VS Hospital, run by the BJP ruled Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation (AMC).
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?