New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi is on a three day visit to Gujarat during which he had inaugurated the ninth edition of the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit. Meanwhile the summit is being held in Gandhinagar from January 18 to 20. Reportedly PM Modi will take part in other programs during his January 17-19 visit which will also cover Silvassa, the capital of the neighboring Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
Furthermore upon his arrival yesterday, PM Modi inaugurated the 'Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show' in Gandhinagar, an integral part of the biennial investor summit. Reports added today morning PM Modi will inaugurate the three day summit and the heads of five countries and more than 30,000 national and international delegates, including CEOs of major companies from India and abroad, are expected to attend the 9th edition of the summit.
Further Indian business tycoons who are expected to attend the ninth edition of the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit include Mukesh Ambani, Uday Kotak, Kumar Mangalam Birla, Gautam Adani, Adi Godrej and Pankaj Patel. CEOs and top executives of global companies like BASF, DP World, Suzuki, Vanguard and Maersk would also be present. PM Modi inaugurates Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Hospital in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Apparently the 1,500 bed hospital has been built in the premises of VS Hospital, run by the BJP ruled Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation (AMC).
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram