Thala Ajith's 58th movie Viswasam, his fourth movie with Siva that also features lady superstar Nayanthara, Anikha Surendran and villain Jagapathi Babu, Yogi Babu and Robo Shankar hit screens on January 10 on occasion of Pongal. Produced by Satyajyothi films Viswasam has turned out to be a massive blockbuster and has already reached the 100 crores club.
While many fans, critics and celebrities are raving about Viswasam, the movie has now received appreciation from an unexpected quarter, as Chennai Deputy Commissioner Arjun Saravanan took it to Facebook to heap praises on Viswasam.
He said that while others may like story or fights or songs, he liked the concept of hero and heroine riding a bike by wearing helmet and hero riding car with seatbelt even in a deadly situation, and thus preaching road safety. He appreciated Ajith and Team Viswasam and director Siva for promoting road safety concepts through the movie so that it will reach fans and youth and ultimately help reduce accidents, and he wished the team for their success.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP